4.3" color TFT-LCD; 4 digits voltage display, 3 digits current display
USB Device, LAN, supports LabView driver
5000 Piece/Pieces per Month 100,000 pieces per year
Packaging & Delivery
3 ~ 7 working days
SPD3303X/X-E Series Programmable DC Power Supply
SPD3000X Series Programmable Linear DC Power Supply has a 4.3 inch TFT_LCD display, Supports Programmability and Real Time Wave Display, bringing a new experience to users. It has three isolated outputs: two adjustable channels and one selectable channel from 2.5v, 3.3V, and 5V. It also has output short and overload protect function, and can be used in production and development.
• 3 independent controlled and isolated outputs, 32V/3.2A×2, 2.5V/3.3V/5V/3.2A×1, total 220W • 5 digits Voltage, 4 digits Current Display, Minimum Resolution: 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X) • Supports front panel timing output functions • 4.3 inch true color TFT- LCD 480x272 display • 3 types of output modes: independent, series, parallel
• 100V/120V/220V/230V compatible design to meet the needs of different power grids. • Intelligent temperature-controlled fan, effectively reducing noise • Clear graphical interface, with the waveform display function • Internal 5 groups of system parameter save/recall, supports data storage space expansion • Provides PC software: Easypower, supports SCPI, LabView
•High-resolution and high-precision output:
The highest resolution of 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X), provides excellent setting and read back accuracy. This ensures accurate output even with very with small changes in voltage or current. This is impossible for a low resolution power supply.
• Series/parallel/independent mode functions: Series and parallel functions allows two channels combined into one output with more power output capability, extending the application range. Each of 3 channels power can be turned on or off independently and also can be turned all on or all off.
Series output mode
Parallel output mode
• Panel displays the timing output: Through panel operation, 5 groups of timing settings and output control can be displayed, which provides users a simple power programming function. Also a connection can be made with Siglent’s EasyPower PC software providing a full range of communication and control requirements.
Panel timing output
Real time wave display
• Save/Recall setting parameters: SPD3000X series programmable power supply can save or recall 5 groups of setting parameters in internal storage, also supports external storage expansion. You can easily obtain the settings you needed.
• Rear Panel
3 channels independent output, min resolution 1mV/1mA, USB Device & LAN, 4.3 inch LCD display
3 channels independent output, min resolution 10mV/10mA, USB Device & LAN, 4.3 inch LCD display